Huang, Zeming, Legal representative of CAHEP, Executive Vice President and Secretary General, Professor.
Jing X. Kang, MD, PhD; president of ISOR; Director of the Laboratory for Lipid Medicine and Technology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; the Secretary of the International Society of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics; the Foreign Minister of Changjiang Scholar, Ministry of Education of China; and Honorary Professor of General Hospital of Chinese People’s Liberation Army.
Yang, Yuexin, Chairman and legal representative of Chinese Nutrition Society, Professor
Li, Duo, President of Asia Pacific Clinical Nutrition Society, Vice President and Chief Professor of the Institute of Nutrition and Health, Qingdao University
Artemis P Simopoulos, MD, President of the Center for Genetics, Nutrition and Health;
Jingxuan Kang, MD, PhD, Professor of Harvard Medical School, President of the ISOR;
Tom Brenna, PhD, Professor, President of ISSFAL;
Richard P. Bazinet, PhD, Professor, President in elect of ISSFAL;
Internationally Renowned Speakers Invited
- Artemis P. Simopoulos, MD, founder and president of the International Society of Nutrigenetics/ Nutrigenomics (ISNN); founder and chair of the World Council on Nutrition, Fitness and Health (WCNFH); founder and president of the Center for Genetics, Nutrition and Health; founding member, secretary/treasurer, and member of the editorial board of the ISSFAL.
- Norman Salem, Jr., PhD, Former Director of Laboratory of Membrane Biochemistry and Biophysics, National Institutes of Health; Research Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine of Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences; Chief Scientist, Nutritional Products and Lipid Business, DSM company; Chief Scientific Officer and Vice President of Martek Biosciences Corp.
- Jing X. Kang, MD, PhD; president of ISOR; Director of the Laboratory for Lipid Medicine and Technology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School; Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; the Secretary of the International Society of Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics; the Foreign Minister of Changjiang Scholar, Ministry of Education of China; and Honorary Professor of General Hospital of Chinese People’s Liberation Army.
- Joseph Hibbeln, MD, Investigator of US National Institutes of Health (NIH); Acting Chief of the Section on Nutritional Neuroscience within the Laboratory of Membrane Biochemistry and Biophysics at the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism(NIAAA) within NIH, Former Investigator of NIAAA; Chief Clinic Specialist of the United States clinical research laboratory; Psychiatry Investigator of University of California, Los Angeles.
- Michael A Crawford, PhD; Director of the Institute of Brain Chemistry and Human Nutrition; Laboratory Director; Laboratory Director, Medical School, Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda; Nuffield Institute of Comparative Medicine; Reproductive Physiology Specialist at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital Campus of Imperial College, London; Founder of the Medical College at Muhimbili Hospital in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.
- Richard P. Bazinet, PhD; President in elect of ISSFAL; Professor of Departments of Nutritional Sciences at University of Toronto; Canada Research Chair in Brain Lipid Metabolism.
- Bruce J. Holub, PhD; President of Nutrition Society of Canada and Chair of Nutrition Task Force (Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario); University Professor Emeritus, Department of Human Health & Nutritional Sciences at the University of Guelph.
- Tom Brenna, PhD; President of the International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids (ISSFAL); Professor, Cornell University;
- Duo Li, MD, PhD; Vice President and Chief Professor, Institute of Nutrition and Health, Qingdao University; Professor of nutrition in the Department of Food Science & Nutrition, Zhejiang University; Adjunct Professor, Department of Nutrition and Food, Australia Monash University; Member of WHO Expert Advisory Panel on Nutrition; Expert Consultant of FAO/WHO Expert Consultation on Human Nutrition; President of the Asia Pacific Clinical Nutrition Society; former-president of Asia Pacific Vegetarian Union; Executive Member of Chinese Nutrition Society; Member of China National Health Care Food Safety Committee of Experts.
- Kuan-Pin Su, MD, PhD; Taiwanese Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research (China); Honorary Research Fellow, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College, London; Director, Institute of Neurology and Cognitive Science, China Medical University (Taiwan); Laboratory Director, General Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Interface, China Medical University Hospital.
Invited Chinese Experts
- Feng Chen; Vice-president, College of Engineering, Peking University; Distinguished Specialist, National Thousands Program; Fellow, International Union of Food Science and Technology (IAFoST); Fellow, International Eurasian Academy of Sciences; Expert in microalgae biological engineering, functional foods, biochemical engineering and biological resources engineering; The first to propose using heterotrophic means of large-scale high-density culture of microalgae to produce high functional food ingredients and algae bio-energy with high added-value (such as lipid).
- Qiang Hu; President (next term) of the International Society for Applied Phycology; Tenured professor, Arizona State University, USA; Investigator, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Distinguished Specialist, National Thousands Program.
- Xingguo Wang; Director, the Research Center for Grease and Plant Proteins, School of Food Science, Jiangnan University; Receiver, Special Allowance of the State Council of China; Executive Member, Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, Vice-president of Oil Branch and Vice-president of Nutrition Branch; The academic leader in the only National Key Discipline of China’s edible oil field; Successively conducted over 6 major research projects such as the “863” National Program and the National Science and Technology Support Plan; Published over 300 papers in major domestic and international academic journals and presided over the revision of more than 20 national standards.
- Jian Xu; Investigator, Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Bioprocess Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Director, Single-Cell Research Center; Director, Key Laboratory of Bio-genetic Resources of Energy; Introduced by the “Hundred Talents Program”, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Secretary General: Dr. Feng Zhao, Associate Professor, Vice-director of the Institute of Lipids and Health, Qingdao University;
Associate Secretary General: Chengbing Liang, Vice-president, Chongqing Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics